Meta’s VR subscription Meta Quest+ brings you two new VR games every month. The following two titles were added in November 2023.
Meta Quest+ launched in July 2023 and works as follows:
- Every month, Meta selects two new VR games.
- You must claim new VR games each month online, in the headset, or in the Meta Quest app, or the offer will expire at the end of the month. This also means that you can’t claim VR games from previous months retroactively.
- If you claim the VR games every month, your Quest+ game library will grow over time.
- The VR subscription can be canceled at any time, so you can skip a month if you already own the VR games announced for the next month.
- If you cancel your subscription, you’ll lose access to the VR games you’ve claimed. If you re-subscribe, you’ll regain access to them and be able to claim the VR games that are currently available.
- Quest+ supports Meta Quest 2, 3, and Pro.
The subscription costs $7.99 USD per month or $59.99 USD for an annual subscription.
Meta Quest+: New games in November 2023
NFL Pro Era
NFL PRO ERA is the first fully licensed NFL VR simulation game that lets players experience what it’s like to compete as the QB of their favorite NFL team. The successor NFL Pro Era 2 was released in October.
Regular price: $14.99
Angry Birds VR: Isle of Pigs
This wonderful VR adaptation of the smartphone classic is just as addictive as the original and adds a fitting VR flavor to the proven gameplay formula. It was developed by hit studio Resolution Games (Demeo, Blaston, Cook-Out).
Regular price: $19.99
The following VR games have been on sale so far
- Pistol Whip (regular price: $29,99)
- Pixel Ripped 1995 (regular price: $19,99)
- Red Matter (regular price: $24,99)
- A Fisherman’s Tale (regular price: $14,99)
- Onward (regular price: $24,99)
- Little Cities (regular price: $19,99)
Buy Quest 3, Accessories & Prescription Lenses